You are here
Russia in the Eastern Mediterranean
- To what extent does Russian activity reflect Grand Strategy, rather than opportunism?
- What lessons has the Russian leadership learnt at the strategic and operational levels in Syria and Libya?
- What is Moscow seeking to achieve by its renewed engagement in the broader region?
- Michael Kofman, Center for Naval Analyses, Washington DC
- Professor Dima Adamsky, Lauder School of Government, Diplomacy and Policy, IDC Herzliya, Israel
- Dr Maxim Suchkov, MGIMO, Moscow
- Dr Florence Gaub, EU Institute for Security Studies, Paris
Chair: Dr Andrew Monaghan, Senior Associate Fellow, RUSI
This webinar forms part of the International Security in Transformation programme within RUSI's International Securiy Studies research. To keep up to date with the programme please sign up to the newsletter here. For more information about engaging with the programme please email Jeremy Wimble.