RUSI Named Think Tank of the Year
The Americans May Leave Afghanistan, but the Forever War Will Grind On
RUSI pays tribute to the Duke of Edinburgh
Salvaging the Iran Nuclear Deal: Round One in Vienna, and What Comes Next
The Integrated Review: The UK as a Reluctant Middle Power?
Ransomware: A Perfect Storm
Exposing North Korea's Oil Procurement Networks
Tracking the Integrated Review
A Complex Matter: Examining Reporting on Terrorism in the UK
The UK’s Response to Cyber Fraud: A Strategic Vision
Welcome to RUSI
Web account notice
RUSI members have access to the very best defence and security analysis and are introduced to a network of peers, specialists and decision-makers.
Grow your organisation and shape the conversation through RUSI’s unique knowledge, independent insight and exclusive networks.
Top Tier Partnership
This is the elite tier of RUSI membership. Members at this level receive full access to the Institute’s high-level networks and research teams.
Keeping you informed, engaged and connected - RUSI Individual membership places you at the heart of the global defence and security community.
Booking ticketsWe are running this conference as a hybrid event, offering 24 places for people to attend the conference in-person... read more
- Our Man in Malaysia: The Life and Actions of a North Korean Agent
- Gender in Conflict and Security Webinar Series – Countering Violent Extremism: Making Gender Matter
- They Call It Diplomacy: Forty Years of Representing Britain Abroad
- Allies, Partners and Proxies: Challenges and Opportunities in Partnered Military Operations
- Whitehall Briefing: Reflections on the UK Integrated Review 2021