You are here
The National Security and Resilience Studies group is unique in the British think tank community. The group draws on its diverse experience and a network of experts to deliver bespoke research and advisory services.
The group provides research, analysis, consultancy and evaluation services for governments, international institutions and the private sector. It focuses on a number of research areas including: counter-terrorism, organised crime, resilience, cyber security, intelligence policy and policing.
Our team includes academics, former policy-makers, practitioners and researchers who deploy an evidence-based approach to support policy and decision-making. This multidisciplinary capability is complemented by an extensive formal and informal network of high-level contacts across the globe.
The National Security and Resilience Group aims to:
- Conduct world class research and analysis
- Disseminate global best practice
- Promote public understanding: host conferences, workshops, breakfast meetings
- Help prioritise key research questions for government and academic community
- Support greater collaboration between public/private sectors
- Encourage interdisciplinary research.