Presentation by Admiral Sir Mark Stanhope KCB OBE, Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Transformation, NATO.
Admiral Stanhope will discuss the ongoing transformation of NATO and the role that Allied Command Transformation has played in this process including:
- Views on NATO’s Transformational agenda since the stand up of ACT
- Continuing Transformational challenges of NATO
- Training as a vehicle for Transformation
- Afghanistan as a Transformational operational theatre
- Research, Technology and Development – the technology gap
- The role and requirement for partners
- NATO / EU relations
A sandwich lunch will be served from 1215.