Lieutenant General Louis Lillywhite, Surgeon General, UK Ministry of Defence, will lead a Whitehall Dialogue on: ‘War and Medicine’.
This meeting will address how increased current conflict survival rates have been achieved. It will incorporate discussion on:
- Real time data collection and its use to manage the quality of care provided on operations;
- The multinational approach to medical support;
- Developing host nation civilian and military medical support;
- The potential contribution of other government departments, UK civilians and non-traditional NGOs;
- The benefits that have accrued to the Defence Medical Service and to UK civilian medicine.
Refreshments will be served from 1515.
This event is ‘off the record’ and closed to the media.
Open to Platinum and Major Corporate Level Members only. To become a Platinum or Major Corporate Level Member, or to learn more about other RUSI membership benefits, please click here.