Robert Hannigan, the Prime Minister’s Security Adviser and Head of Security, Intelligence and Resilience, Cabinet Office, lead a Whitehall Dialogue on: ‘Co-ordinating Intelligence: A UK Perspective’.
In his current post, Robert Hannigan is responsible for:
- Advising the Prime Minister on security and intelligence policy;
- The National Security Secretariat in the Cabinet Office;
- Co-ordination of the intelligence agencies;
- The Single Intelligence Account;
- Crisis management and civil contingency planning at the centre of Government
To become a Platinum or Major Corporate Level Member, or to learn more about other RUSI membership benefits, please click here.