Ziya Meral, a London-based Turkish writer, researcher and academic will address the following questions:
- How will Turkey use its rising power and foreign policy influence?
- What does the Obama-Turkey-Israel relations 're-set' signify?
- As Syria's Northern neighbour how will it continue to react?
- What does Turkey's own internal Kurdish separatist demands mean for any 're-ordered' Iraq and/or Syria?
- How will Turkey deal with the hydrocarbon exploitation of the Med South East basin, including an economically weakened Cyprus?
- Will Turkey provide any 'counter-balance' to Russia in the Region?
If you would like to attend please email Stephanie Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note spaces are limited
ENTRANCE AND SECURITY: As visitors for the meeting you will need to present a copy of this email at the Visitors (St Stephen's) Entrance of the House of Commons and pass through security to be directed to Committee Room 5.