The UK Defence Science and Technology Strategy
Join RUSI or
Join us for a panel discussion with UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) experts, on the defence science and technology strategy.
The panellists will tackle the following subjects:
- MoD research and development priorities in science and technology.
- The role of the MoD Chief Scientific Adviser.
- Relationships with the private sector to support innovation.
- The use of public procurement for research and development.
- John Ridge CBE, Director of Innovation, MoD.
- Dr Chris Cooper, Head of Scientific Advice, MoD.
- Anita Friend, Head of the Defence and Security Accelerator, MoD.
The webinar will be moderated by Professor Trevor Taylor, Director, Defence, Industries and Society research programme, RUSI
How to attend
This event is open to RUSI members only. Find out how to become a RUSI member here. To take part, you must pre-register no later than 18 April using the ‘Register to attend’ button above. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have any questions, please email Sabrina Downey, Events Manager, at email@example.com.