A panel discussion to commemorate seventy years of NATO, the most successful Alliance in history.
Unlock content by joining RUSIView membership options
Join the World’s Leading Defence and Security Community
- A busy programme of members' only events
- Access to a suite of RUSI publications
- Access to experts, networks and research teams
Fifty days before NATO’s Leaders Meeting in London, the Ambassadors to NATO of Estonia, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom reflected on NATO’s achievements as it turns seventy. They also considered how the Alliance should consolidate its achievements and adapt to face new challenges.
- Ambassador Kyllike Sillaste-Elling, Permanent Representative of Estonia to NATO;
- Ambassador Marisa Gerards, Permanent Representative of the Netherlands to NATO;
- Ambassador Sarah MacIntosh CMG, Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom to NATO.