You are here
Members’ Event - UK Future Combat Air Strategy
The government has been reviewing the future combat air strategy for the UK, based on the need to replace Typhoon in the 2030s. An extensive programme of work has been conducted in government on the future requirement, coupled with significant consultation with industry, academia and the country’s international partners.
This panel discussion will examine the operational capability needed in the future and the skills and resources required to deliver a UK combat air strategy.
- Air Chief Marshal (Ret’d) Sir Brian Burridge KCB CBE ADC FCMI FRAeS, Chairman, UK Defence Solutions Centre;
- Charles Woodburn, Chief Executive, BAE Systems plc;
- Air Marshal Stuart Atha CB DSO MA BSC RAF, Deputy Commander Operations, Royal Air Force
- Richard Berthon OBE, Director Strategic Programmes, UK Ministry of Defence
- Professor John Louth, Director, Defence, Industries and Society Programme, RUSI.
A drinks reception will be held, prior to the panel discussion, from 1730 to 1815.
To attend this event, please register online using the "Register Now" button above. If you have any queries please contact Annalinda Riley, Event Manager, at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7747 2600.
This event is sold out