RUSI Future Maritime Operations Conference 2013
Delivering Contingency. Delivering Choice.
9-10 September 2013
DSEI, ExCeL London
To register please email Sophie Cordes at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Future Maritime Operations Conference will take place at the ExCeL Exhibition and Convention Centre in London. The Conference is being held in association with the Royal Navy and will precede the DSEI Exhibition.
The date and venue has been chosen to coincide with the DSEI Exhibition, London International Shipping Week and the 150th anniversary of training on the River Dart (BRNC 150).
This conference, RUSI’s flagship annual maritime event, is a major fixture in the international maritime calendar. Produced in partnership with the Royal Navy, attended by a number of Ministers and other senior government officials, supported extensively by international navies and other key maritime stakeholders, the conference regularly attracts a full house in excess of 200 participants.
To gain access to the Maritime Conference, you will also need to register for DSEI at www.dsei.co.uk/rusi, between now and 31 August, and when prompted type in the Guest Code RU94920 for free admission into the exhibition. Delegates will then need to pass successfully through the DSEI verification process to gain entry.
Confirmed participants include:
- Admiral Sir George Zambellas, First Sea Lord and Chief of the Naval Staff, UK Ministry of Defence
- Stephen Evans, Assistant Secretary General for Operations, NATO HQ
- Vice Admiral Peter Hudson, Commander, NATO Allied Maritime Command
- Vice Admiral Cristian de la Maza, Director General of Logistics, Chilean Navy
- Rear Admiral Charles-Henri Du Ché, Head of International Relations and Partnership, French Navy
- Rear Admiral Matthew Klunder, Chief of Naval Research/Director, Innovation, Technology Requirements and Test & Evaluation, United States Navy
- Richard Paniguian, Head, UKTI Defence and Security Organisation