C4ISTAR 200809:00, 2 - 3 Oct 2008
Brighton Hilton, 106-121 Kings Road, Brighton
Link to map: multimap
About the event:
The last year has seen the introduction of several initiatives to ensure coherence in Network Enabled Capability (NEC) both across the Equipment Plan and other Defence Lines of Development. This year’s RUSI C4ISTAR conference will examine the implications of these programmes in the short and long term, and also discuss steps to improve the process further.
Senior speakers this year include:
· Air Marshal Iain McNicoll CB CBE BSc FRAeS RAF, Deputy Commander-In-Chief Operations, Air Command, Royal Air Force
· Lieutenant General Ulrich Wolf, Director, NATO Communications & Information Services Agency
· Air Vice Marshal Bob Allan RAF, Director General, Information Systems and Services, Defence Equipment &Support (DE&S), Ministry of Defence, UK
· Air Vice Marshal Carl Dixon RAF, Capability Manager (Information Superiority), Ministry of Defence, UK
· Brigadier General Michael Basla USAF, Vice Director, Command, Control, Communications and Computer Systems, Joint Staff, Department of Defense, United States
· Air Commodore Peter Beange MA BSc (Hons) RAF, Future Core Networks IPT Leader, DE&S, Ministry of Defence, UK
· Alex Mitchell, ISEPO IPT Leader, DE&S, Ministry of Defence, UK
For more information, please see the conference programme.
Accommodation is not included in the conference fee. To book accommodation at the Hilton Brighton Metropole please click here. Alternatively, please contact the in-house reservations team on +44 (0)870 242 1303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to quote "RUSI" when booking to receive the best rates available.
For information regarding alternative accommodation close to the conference venue please click here.
To discuss sponsorship or speaking opportunities, please contact Elizabeth Quintana at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7747 2651.
For any other queries regarding the conference, please contact Rachel Bowden, Event Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7747 2648.